Things can get out of hand if you are without power and the electricity for long periods. Having a backup generator gives you a peace of mind that your family and home will be protected whatever the circumstances may be. Backup generators have become immensely popular because of their compact size and ease of use.
Practically any home can benefit from a solar generator. What’s best is that there is no propane, gasoline or natural gas involved. All you have to do is set up the solar panels so that it is exposed to sunlight and it will generate a power reserve that will come in handy later on. By investing in a solar backup generator, you and your family are playing a small part in conserving the environment.
Here are a few things you should consider before getting a solar generator:
- Charging Time: The first thing you should consider is the amount of time it takes to fully charge the unit. The charging time should not exceed much or else you will have no power during the day time.
- Daylight Panels: Consider investing in a generator that comes with daylight panels. Daylight panels will ensure the generator runs on days even when the weather is cloudy and the sky is overcast, providing you more power for when you actually need it. On the other hand, direct sun panels may not function on cloudy days, limiting the amount of power you can generate.
- Generator Capacity: The generator capacity decides amount of electrical energy the general can store. This comes in handy during cloudy weathers when the intensity of the sun is low or limited.
- Inverter: If you want to run electronics such as computers, stereos and other electrical appliances from a solar generator, it is best you consider a generator with an inverter included with the power supply.
- Non-interruptible Power Supply: An interrupted power supply can cause unredeemable damage to your electrical appliances, electrical grid, practically anything that is connected to the generator at the time. Opt for a reliable solar generator that features a non-interruptible power supply.
For your ease and convenience, we have compiled a list of the top 3 solar generators on the internet. Here are some products you should check out.
Goal Zero 22004 Yeti 150 Solar Generator
The Goal Zero 22004 Yeti 150 Solar Generator is the perfect portable solar generator, making it great for late-night camping trips, emergency situations and power breakouts. The generator will give you enough power to keep the lights, laptops and phones on in case you suffer from a power breakdown.
You can charge the generator in 3 ways. The first one obviously being from the sun, while the second and third way includes charging it from the wall or from your car with the help of a 12 V port.
Some notable features of the Goal Zero 22004 Yeti 150 Solar Generator include:
- Versatility: The high powered generator can power your Smartphone, laptop or lights practically anywhere with its built-in AC inverter.
- Convenient pop-up handle: The generator features a convenient pop-up handle along with a stackable shape that makes the device easy to carry around.
- 3 Charging Options: Users can refuel the solar generator using 3 different methods: from car, sun or wall. Keep in mind the solar charger and car charger are sold separately.
- Includes: The Goal Zero 22004 Yeti 150 Solar Generator includes a 80 watt AC inverter, 2 Ampere USB outlet and a 12 volts output.
- Reasonably Priced: The best thing about the Goal Zero 22004 Yeti 150 Solar Generator is that it is reasonably priced, making it perfect for emergency usage without having to spend a fortune.
- Convenience: The Goal Zero 22004 Yeti 150 Solar Generator features multiple charging options that increase convenience, allowing users to opt for any method they deem best.
- Suitable for Outdoor activities: One of the most notable pros of the Goal Zero 22004 Yeti 150 Solar Generator is that it is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use because of its portability.
Suaoki Portable Generator Gas-free Quietly Solar Generator
The Suaoki Portable Generator is everything you need at a power breakout. The powerhouse features various outputs for several devices, making it a brilliant choice. Plus, with the efficient power and inversion, you do not have to worry about wasting an ounce of electricity. The powersource is your fool-proof backup and is not likely to fail no matter what.
Some notable features of the Suaoki Portable Generator include:
- Portable Power House: The best part about the Suaoki Portable Generator is that it is a portable powerhouse which you can carry anywhere you go.
- LED Flashlights: The generator features 5 LED light indicators that let users know when the generator needs to be charged along with the charging and discharging status.
- High Capacity: Rest assured the generator is powerful enough to charge your power bank, tablet, smart phone- you name it.
- Suit Case Design: The generator features a convenient suitcase design that comes with a handle, making the generator easy to carry around.
- Superior Power: For its small size, the features superior power that allows you to light up a few fans, bulbs and other electrical devices such as phones and laptops.
- AC adapter induced: While the Suaoki Portable Generator main’s function is to be charged using solar panels, it also includes an AC adapter than provides faster charging while you are at home.
- Unique Style: The convenient briefcase style is what sets the Suaoki Portable Generator apart from other solar generators in the market.
Forty2Max Solar Generator Alternative Renewable Energy Solar Panel System
If you are in search of a reliable solar generator then you cannot go wrong by opting for Peppermint Energy products. Like other solar generators in the market, the Forty 2 Max Solar Generator is ideal for powering up small electrical appliances and gadgets such as laptops, tablets and appliances.
The generator features a unique clam-shell device that simply needs to be opened up. The built-in solar panels offer sufficient amount of solar conversion under direct sunlight.
Here are some notable features of the Forty 2 Max Solar Generator:
- Fast Charging Time: The Forty 2 Max Solar Generator features a quick 12 hour charging time for critical appliances such as laptops, tablets, freezers and phones.
- Large Power Collection: The generator features a fast power collection of 180 watt.
- Delivers1000/2000-watt AC power: The Forty 2 Max Solar Generator is great emergency power supply that is sure to come in handy during rainy seasons or when the weather is not pleasant enough.
- Simple to use: Unlike other complicated solar generators in the market, the Forty 2 Max Solar Generator is quite easy to use.
- Easy to Transport: Forget about making multiple trips, the Forty 2 Max Solar Generator can be moved by one person alone.
- Smart Design: The Forty 2 Max Solar Generator features a smart design that not only adds visual appeal to the generator but also makes it easy to transport.
Check out these brilliant back up solar generators. You won’t be sorry and will surely benefit from the purchase.